Tercinta saya :)

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Nobody Knows :')


LOVES :')

I can't talk to you anymore, it's not that I am mad at you, it's just that when I talk to you I realize how much I love you and when I realize how much I love you, I realize I can't have you and that makes me love you even more. If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears. I’ll reach for your hand in the cold of winter, I’ll reach for your hand in the heat of summer. But if my short life can’t reach the dawn of spring, I promise, in heaven, I’ll reach you with my wings.I don’t know why I keep on loving you despite the fact that I’ll get hurt again just like before. I never learn cause I don’t want to. Not now when I’m still strong to fall for you over and over again. If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder, hold you close to me and answer with a smile, “Like this.” You are the reason why even at the saddest part of my life, I smile. Even at confusion, I understand. Even in betrayal, I trust. Even in fear of pain, I love. 


- Didakap pedih, dilepas rindu. itu cinta :') aku belajar melepaskan, aku belajar melihat kebahagiaan diukir dengan airmata. Aku mohon Tuhan, tabahkan aku. sedekad hayat, mohon Kau tabahkan aku tempuh lorong gelap aku jatuh. Jangan terus kau biar aku jatuh. Aku tahu Kau mendengar doaku :') Terimakasih Tuhan. Aku mengaku aku sering lupakan Kau tiap waktu untuk kejar bahagia duniaku. Tuhan, aku tahu banyak dosaku. Hanya ingat Kau kala dukaku. Namun hanya Kau y mampu memberi bahagia. Kau, Tempat aku bercerita, tempat aku mengadu damba, tempat aku melayar kasih, tempat aku memohon kekuatan, tempat aku gapai tika kesilapan menggapaiku. Kau takpernah hilang, takpernah tinggalkan aku, takpernah lepaskan aku. Sungguh hanya Kau dihatiku :'> bimbing aku Tuhan. Bawa aku pada mahligai berjuta indah. Agar dapat aku lupakan kisah derita. 


 

                                                                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment